The Brisbane Pride Community Grants (BPCG) program was established in 2010 to honour Kal Collins, a much loved member of the LGBTIQ+ community in Brisbane.
In 2023, Brisbane Pride Inc will provide $13,000 in total funding to community groups, associations and committees capped at $2,000 per applicant. We aim to support activities or opportunities which provide lasting community benefit in the areas of:
- Education, awareness, advocacy
- First nations
Projects which will be positively considered for grant funding will:
- Demonstrate benefit to the community.
- Enhance community operations through programs, infrastructure or equipment.
- Improve the capability of the organisation.
- Be located within Queensland.
Applications will open shortly.